February 22, 2012
Listed below is information regarding other scholarship programs and funding that might be beneficial to our NYC MEA members. Additional details regarding each program can be obtained by clicking directly on the link.
Please remember that MEA’s scholarship program is also available for you and your dependents throughout the year.
1. Military Children Program, Military Scholar
Deadline : February 24, 2012
2. Harlem Scholarships, Harlem Scholarship Foundation
Award Ceiling: $2,000. Deadline : March 1, 2012
3. Corporate Scholarship Program, YMCA NYC
Award Ceiling: $2,500. Deadline : March 15, 2012
4. Summer 2012 Scholarship, Manhattan Graphics Center
Deadline : March 15, 2012
5. Scholarship for Minority Accounting Students, American Institute of Certified
Award Ceiling: $3,000, Deadline : April 1, 2012
6. President's Lifetime Achievement, National Black Nurse's Assocation
Award : $2000. Deadline : April 15, 2012
These scholarships are open to the public.