Social Security Benefits for People with Disabilities. Everything you wanted to know.
1. Information about disability benefits and the disability application process.
2. How to use your my Social Security online account and other online services.
3. What are Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits and how do you qualify?
4. What do you need to report when you receive SSI?
5. What other Social Security programs are available, and who qualifies?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to the Social Security website here, to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the info session.
Date: Wednesday, April 26
Advance registration is required. Zoom link will be sent out to all registered participants. This info session is presented by the Social Security Administration and sponsored by NYCMEA.
Vincent J. Scocozza, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration. Vincent has over 12 years of experience providing information and guidance about Social Security benefits, including Retirement, Disability, and Survivors; as well as Medicare, SSI, and Online Services. His outreach spans the Bronx and Manhattan.