NYC MEA is looking for qualified interns to join our team. Our organization is poised for growth opportunities, and we seek interns who can participate in various stages of strategic planning, marketing campaigns, and administrative tasks. The main focus will be our social media footprint and SEO. Interns should be prepared to work in a non-profit environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business operations.
- Assist in developing strategic planning targeted in marketing and social media platforms
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns and marketing materials
- Perform analysis and draft reports
- Prepare presentations and write articles
- Provide support to recruitment efforts
- Assist in various office admin duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Practical experience in project management
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Stipend available
Interested? Submit your cover letter, resume, and college transcript to info[@]nycmea.org. If you are a child or a dependent of a MEA member, be sure to indicate the MEA member in your cover letter.